In my time trotting around the globe I’ve stayed in a wide variety of hotels and accommodation.
From floating river rafts on the River Kwai to family run havalis in Udaipur, hill tribe wood huts to large scale corporate hotel chains.
On this page I offer my humble opinions on some of the great hotels I’ve stayed in over the years.
These are my personal thoughts and I take no responsibility if you don’t think they’re as great as I think they are!!
You can read more about my hotel recommendations and reviews on TripAdvisor here.
- Il Sogno B and B Anacapri
- Antica Locanda, Rome
- Auditorium di Mecenate, Rome
- Relais dei Fiori, Pisa
- Harmony B & B, Palermo
- Ferrini Home Suites, Catania
- Castelletto Suites, Cagliari, Sardinia
- Spinnaker Holidays, Alghero, Sardinia
- Dolce Vita, Porto Cervo
- Unique affittacamere, Cagliari, Sardinia
- River Kwai jungle rafts
- Shanghai Mansion, Bangkok
- New Siam Riverside, Bangkok
- Aonang Paradise Resort, Krabi
- Sakorn Residence, Chiang Mai
- Pacific Club Resort, Karon, Phuket
- Travel Hub
- Tryp Hotel, Palma Mallorca
- Senator Parque Central Hotel, Valencia
- Acta Antibes, Barcelona
- Debambu Apartments, Malaga
- Apartmentos Tribuna Malaga
- Delhi Magic, organised tours of India
- Varkala Sea Shore Beach Resort
- Heritage Hibiscus, Udaipur
- The Estate, New Delhi
- Thikana, New Delhi
- Dera Rawatsar, Jaipur
- Sajhome, Fort Cochin
- Sunroute Osaka Namba
- Hotel Grand Bach, Kyoto
- Guesthouse and Cafe SOY, Takayama
- Booth Netcafe and Capsule, Tokyo
- Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku, Tokyo